<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thetastyremedy.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Tasty Remedy: We Sawed a Log! (a.k.a. We Got Married!)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

We Sawed a Log! (a.k.a. We Got Married!)

I promise to get back to creating some yummy recipes for you soon, but first...  I must share our big news!

If you've been following me on Instagram, you probably already know that I got married over the weekend!  It was a beautiful day, full of love, laughter and lederhosen!  My new Bavarian family surprised us all with traditions they brought over from Germany.  We sawed a log, made our way over and under ropes, and danced and spun around with all our guests.  

We were married in the middle of a pasture by my favorite rodeo and horse show announcer.  He pulled together a beautiful ceremony for us with such meaningful words and lots of laughter.  It fit us perfectly!  


Like any good horse girl, my horse had to make an appearance for some photos together with me and the Mr.    


We could not have pulled it all together without the help from our amazing friends and family.  They helped me get organized, put together our DIY projects, assemble our centerpieces and my bouquet (um, WOW), listened to my endless rambling and kept me well stocked with mimosas on the day of our wedding.  I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate everything they did for us!  Thank you, ladies!

We ended the night where our relationship began.  At the old saloon in our little town.  Hands down...  Best day ever!


Our photographer was the amazingly talented Kendall of Kendall Lauren Photography.  I've known Kendall since we were in elementary school and our parents have been friends for years!  Love that she could be a part of our day and we cannot wait to see everything she has in store for us!  If you're looking for someone to capture the special moments in your life, you must check her out!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home