<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thetastyremedy.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Tasty Remedy: Orange Creamsicle Smoothie

Monday, May 19, 2014

Orange Creamsicle Smoothie

Remember those popsicle with the vanilla ice cream in the middle with an orange outer layer?  I loved those when I was a kid.  Which is odd since it doesn't contain chocolate...  

This last weekend, I decided I needed those flavors in my life again. 

Orange Creamsicle Smoothie


Ingredients:

2 medium oranges
1 can full fat coconut milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup of ice

Directions:
  1. In a blender, add one pealed and sectioned orange, juice from the second orange, coconut milk, vanilla and ice.  If you're not a fan of pulp, just juice both oranges.
  2. Blend the ingredients until all the chunks are gone.  I'm sorry I just said "chunks" in a recipe.  Twice.
Serves: 2

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home